George holds the posts of
- Professor of Paediatric Allergy, Kings College London
- Consultant in Paediatric Allergy at the Evelina Children's Hospital
- Co Investigator on LEAP (Learning Early about allergies to Peanut) Studies
- Palisade and Artemis (Peanut Desensitisation Trials) Principle Investigator
- Executive Member of Allergy Academy, Kings College London
- Honorary Consultant, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Cape Town University
- Past Chair of EAACI Paediatric Section
Click here for Prof Du Toit's recent scientific publications
- Food Allergy. Practical Diagnosis and Management. Edited by Scott Sicherer. Chapter - Prevention. George Du Toit, David M Fleischer & Gideon Lack. 1st Edition. 2013
- Can food allergy be prevented, the current evidence. Du Toit G and Lack G in Food Allergy in Children, Clinics of North America, April 2011. Edited by H. Sharma, R. Wood, M. Coppens.
- Food Allergy. Gray C. and Du Toit G. in ALLSA Handbook of Practical Allergy, Editors Green R., Motala M, and Potter P. 3rd Edition 2010.
- Food Allergy and the Skin. Meyer R and Du Toit G. in Food Hypersensitivity: Diagnosing and Managing Food Allergies and Intolerance by I Sypala, C Venter. 1st Edition 2009.
- Prevention of Food Allergy. Lack G, Du Toit G. in Food Allergy: Adverse Reactions to Foods and Food Additives, by Dean Metcalfe, Hugh Sampson, Ronald Simon, & Gideon Lack. Wiley Blackwell. 5th Edition 2008.
- Paediatric Urticaria. Tsakok T, Du Toit G, Flohr C. in Urticaria. Clinics Review Articles. Immunology and Allergy Clinics. Paediatric Urticaria. Editor Greaves M. Alam R. 2014. Elsevier.